For people in love, every day is Valentine’s day and why not? February 14 shouldn’t be the only day in the calendar we shower love to our loved ones. All through my childhood, Valentine’s day was all about purchasing something special for a loved one or go out of our way to do something that expresses our affection. People gift red roses, chocolate, greeting cards, and go for date nights with those we adore to let them know just how much we care. And we truly enjoy showing our affection to the special people in our lives. And Valentine’s day also became boring with all the cliched ways. Is gifting only the way we show affection to our loved ones? Why not try something new, in which both the girl and boy are involved? Like playing the all-new Valentine’s day games for couples. This Valentine’s day, gift your loved one your precious time by playing escape room games at The Great Escape.
What is The Great Escape all about?
The Great Escape is a literal description of a complicated endeavor. You may think it’s just a fad or else, it’s the only thing all shake-up couples were waiting for. In a world where screens have become the dominant source of entertainment, The Great Escape provides you with the vibe which is meant to be fun and cozy — as cozy as being locked in a room can be.
Nope, it’s neither claustrophobic nor creepy, it’s just the giveaway for the human desire to experience social and the physical while also providing intellectual stimulation and a bit of a thrill. Some escape rooms at The Great Escape try to make the experience slightly scary, to add to the rush of the time crunch whereas some spice up the adventure in a closed room.
A team of people signs up to be locked in a room and must find clues and solve puzzles to complete a given mission and find the key to escape.
How Can playing Escape room games at The Great Escape make your Valentine’s day special
- Escape rooms require understanding the other’s nonverbal cues or weaknesses, essential factors to helping each other. And as you get to know each other, they can also help deepen a relationship. You will learn how you each respond to stressors, leadership positions or how you handle each other’s fears or successes.
- Escape rooms are a great way to turn your relationship from a platonic one to a romantic one. You’ll discover what you’re good and bad at, let’s say, that you need to process things before you speak out and the habits of your partner you need to confront to quickly.
- With such a unique date idea on Valentine’s day, you’ll ensure that you and your date are making great memories that will last a long time. The thrilling process of navigating the escape room means there will be plenty to talk about after the date is over. This is a stand-out experience that your date is sure to remember more than the other, more typical dates they’ve been on. This is a great way to create special memories with your partner for a birthday or holiday. Or, if it’s the first date, you’ll ensure that your date won’t soon forget the great time they had with you and that they’ll want a second date!
- Have you ever gone on a coffee or dinner date, but felt too worried about keeping the conversation going to have a good time? No matter how much chemistry you’ll eventually develop with your date, it can be hard to get the conversation to flow the first time you meet. However, with a fun activity for you both to focus on together, you won’t need to worry about conversation topics at all. You can get to know each other’s personality while you figure out the escape room. Then, once the date is over, you’ll have broken the ice already and still have plenty to talk about. You might even want to get a bite to eat after the escape room, just so you can rehash the exciting experience you just had together!
- You’ll increase feelings of joy and excitement by participating in this exciting, adrenaline-pumping activity together. You don’t need to go skydiving to get an adrenaline rush with your date. You’ll get the same rush of endorphins with an escape room puzzle that mimics the effects of a dangerous activity — without any of the actual danger. This will help increase chemistry with your date. When you feel like you’ve gone through an intense experience together, you’ll feel more bonded to each other afterward — even if you just met.
The versatility of themed mystery games like The Nizami Loot, The Pirate Chest, The Haunted Hour, The Crime Scene Investigation at The Great Escape gift you with a whole lot of novel experiences in just 60 mins. Each room gives you a unique experience which makes your mind blow. Book your escape room experience for Valentine’s day now.
Book your Valentine’s day special Escape room experience now.