Duration: 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Marchoi Trek is the best highlight you can get of winter trekking in Kashmir. Situated nearby to the famous and ancient Naranag Temple ruins, this trek has a trail that meanders beside wangath river, crosses over frozen gully which is glassy with full of icicles, and gives a panoramic view from Marchoi Top of enticing Himalayan mountains including Mt Harmukh, Kotwal Peak, Salnai Valley, Gangabal Valley, Wangath Valley and Marchoi Valley .
Sip hot kehwa/tea in the wood & mud houses on the way, and experience the walk on snow, night bonfire, kashmiri food and the cheerful team of cliffhangers warming the experience in snow in Kashmir.
This trek is moderate. Our expert guides and trek leaders who are experienced and well versed in winter treks, will take you around with safety and joy.
- ✓ Accommodation in tents/ homestays on twin sharing basis.
- ✓ Sleeping Bags & Mattresses, Toilet & Kitchen Tents.
- ✓ Staff (Trek Leaders, Cooks & Helpers).
- ✓ Daily Meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner).
- ✓ Passes and Permits.
- ☓ Personal Expenses Like Calls, Camera, Alcohol etc.
- ☓ Offloading.
- ☓ Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses.
- ☓ Transportation.