Nafran Valley Trek
Duration: 5 Days/ 4 Nights
Nafran valley is the most pristine valley in Kashmir. It has a trail that starts from Aru, a village 12 kms from Pahalgam. It has remained famous for offbeat trekking where one sees serenity and long lush meadows with gorgeous jungle walks and an alpine lake.
It has a unique landscape that exposes a trekker to not only meadows but jungle, alpine lake and glacier as well. This forms a complete bouquet for a trekking enthusiast. Its wavy meadows an unmatched in any form. Even Kashmir Great Lakes Trek doesn’t offer as serene and other-worldy vast meadows and beautiful trail as this trek offers.
- ✓ Accommodation in tents/ homestays on twin sharing basis.
- ✓ Sleeping Bags & Mattresses, Toilet & Kitchen Tents.
- ✓ Staff (Trek Leaders, Cooks & Helpers).
- ✓ Daily Meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner).
- ✓ Passes and Permits.
- ☓ Personal Expenses Like Calls, Camera, Alcohol etc.
- ☓ Offloading.
- ☓ Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses.
- ☓ Transportation.