Tarsar Marsar Trek
Duration: 7 Days/ 6 Nights
Tarsar Marsar Trek is arguably one of the best treks in India. It is unmatched in its scenic beauty and serenity in its ambiance. This trek is a traditional trek of Kashmir and is in vogue since 20th century. Generations have trekked this world famous trek that sits in the lap of luscious meadows and enchanting mountains. The campsites beside its glacier-fed lakes are other-wordly. The mountain chains are wide and long running parallel to the shimmering Lidder river. It holds three alpine lakes: Tarsar, Marsar & Sundersar Lakes. All three lakes are unmatched in their beauty and are unique in their own ways.
The view of Marsar, which is eternally shrouded in clouds that scatter around, from a cliff gives it a fascinating look. An almond shaped Tarsar Lake has a feel of divinity. It makes one forget about the world and its tantrums and takes one into the world of serenity and calmness.
The shepherds dot them with their flock & the mud houses that are cozily fit into the mountain sides make this magnificent.
- ✓ Accommodation in tents/ homestays on twin sharing basis.
- ✓ Sleeping Bags & Mattresses, Toilet & Kitchen Tents.
- ✓ Staff (Trek Leaders, Cooks & Helpers).
- ✓ Daily Meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner).
- ✓ Passes and Permits.
- ☓ Personal Expenses Like Calls, Camera, Alcohol etc.
- ☓ Offloading.
- ☓ Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses.
- ☓ Transportation.