Tulian Lake Trek
Duration: 2 Days/ 3 Nights
The look of Tulian Lake is one of the photogenic sceneries in Kashmir due to it’s colour that stands in contrast with that of the snowy mountains in it’s background. It is a fresh water lake that lies in a meadow packed with pine trees. Tulian lake Trek is one of the best site for short trek expeditions for nature lovers and people who are willing to have some good photos of their own and load their cameras.
This lake remains frozen for a few months in the winter but it stays welcoming for the rest of the year, even though it has pieces of ice floating in them in those times, the Tulian Lake unleashes the better side of the nature. This trek is considered a tour that tests your muscle power but the rewards it offers for the efforts are sweet. The expedition lasts for 6 hours and covers 16 km in the mountainous route and is an extremely adventurous experience for the trekkers.
- ✓ Accommodation in tents/ homestays on twin sharing basis.
- ✓ Sleeping Bags & Mattresses, Toilet & Kitchen Tents.
- ✓ Staff (Trek Leaders, Cooks & Helpers).
- ✓ Daily Meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner).
- ✓ Passes and Permits.
- ☓ Personal Expenses Like Calls, Camera, Alcohol etc.
- ☓ Offloading.
- ☓ Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses.
- ☓ Transportation.