Alpine Lakes Trek
Duration: 7 Days/ 6 Nights
Kashmir is the paradise of nature’s unbounded beauty which takes shape in the form of gigantic mountains, magnificent blue lake and picturesque landscapes. The state is a home to many adventurous treks like Tarsar-Marsar trek, Naranag-Gangabal trek and much more. But amongst all the treks the Kashmir Alpine Lakes Trek is one of the most prominent treks among the adventure junkies.
The state is the land to some of the beautiful lakes which are just a mesmerizing view to enjoy. And what can be better than a trek where you can see all the lakes situated on just few distance from each other. The beauty of the trek is not confined to the beautiful lakes but it will also take you across the magnificent landscapes in Sonamarg and Nichnai pass which are surrounded by the snow-clad mountains.
This trek will give you the insight of:
- Gangabal and Nandkol Lake
- Satsar Lake
- Gadsar Lake
- Krishnasar Lake
- Vishnasar Lake
People often get worried of the high altitude treks, but a physically fit person can easily plan to go for the Alpine Lakes in Kashmir as the level of difficulty of this trek is moderate and the highest altitude is 13,800ft.
- ✓ Accommodation in tents/ homestays on twin sharing basis.
- ✓ Sleeping Bags & Mattresses, Toilet & Kitchen Tents.
- ✓ Staff (Trek Leaders, Cooks & Helpers).
- ✓ Daily Meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner).
- ✓ Passes and Permits.
- ☓ Personal Expenses Like Calls, Camera, Alcohol etc.
- ☓ Offloading.
- ☓ Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses.
- ☓ Transportation.