Gangabal Lake Trek
Duration: 4 Days/ 3Nights
Gangabal Lake Trek is an astonishing high-elevation trail and considered as a most wonderful trek in Kashmir. Harmukh is the 4th highest peak in that valley is set with a picturesque foreground of the magnificent Gangbal lake. Known as the Eiger of Kashmir, it was from Mount Harmukh that Thomas Montgomery, an incredible trigonometric surveyor, first found K1 and K2 Mountains in 1865. The Gangbal Lake is said to be the Ganges of Shivism.
The trek has Trunkhol meadow, too, where the mud huts of Gujjar community comfortable rest. The camping location is unique in this trek, it gives a panoramic view of mountians that circle the Gangabal Valley and hold more than six alpine lakes each within a day of distance.
- ✓ Accommodation in tents/ homestays on twin sharing basis.
- ✓ Sleeping Bags & Mattresses, Toilet & Kitchen Tents.
- ✓ Staff (Trek Leaders, Cooks & Helpers).
- ✓ Daily Meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner).
- ✓ Passes and Permits.
- ☓ Personal Expenses Like Calls, Camera, Alcohol etc.
- ☓ Offloading.
- ☓ Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses.
- ☓ Transportation.