Sonmos Tarsar Trek
Duration: 5 Days/ 6 Nights
Sonmos Tarsar Trek takes you along some of the most soul-filling and comforting trials of all time. You will cross the town of Sumbal that lies in the Bandipora district of the Union Territory of Kashmir which will also serve as the starting point of your trek. The trek is rich in landscapes; you will pass through lush green meadows, valleys, and finally two of the most sought-after alpine lakes. The trek to the lakes is no doubt mesmerizing but at the same time, it does not have conventional routes or structured trials; which make the trek ideal for those who look forward to offbeat trekking. In fact, the Sonmos Tarsar Trek can be a great expedition for anyone who wishes to explore off-beat trekking for the first time. Even though the trials are not well established, they are totally safe and easy, so much so that the trek usually remains open for all age groups to try.
- ✓ Accommodation in tents/ homestays on twin sharing basis.
- ✓ Sleeping Bags & Mattresses, Toilet & Kitchen Tents.
- ✓ Staff (Trek Leaders, Cooks & Helpers).
- ✓ Daily Meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner).
- ✓ Passes and Permits.
- ☓ Personal Expenses Like Calls, Camera, Alcohol etc.
- ☓ Offloading.
- ☓ Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses.
- ☓ Transportation.