Sunset Peak Expedition
Sunset peak is a gorgeous trekking peak in the Pir Pajnal Range of Kashmir. The trek this peak is the first of its kind here in Kashmir where the trekking will be done to summit a peak. The trek is non-technical, however needs a fair level of fitness. Sunset peak is a mountain massif that rises to an altitude of 4745m. This is the highest peak of Kashmir’s Pir Panjal Range. This trekking expedition is a done in summers. It starts from the famous tourist place Yusmarg. This peak borders the district Poonch and Shopian.
The expedition starts from Srinagar and drives to Yusmarg. The drive is rewarding going through quint villages and apple orchards. The ride will allow you to see the village life here in Kashmir. Stop on your way at any of the orchards to see how beautiful these long stretches of apple trees are spread here.
- ✓ Accommodation in tents on twin sharing basis.
- ✓ Sleeping Bags & Mattresses, Toilet & Kitchen Tents.
- ✓ Staff (Trek Leaders, Cooks & Helpers).
- ✓ Daily Meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner).
- ✓ Passes and Permits.
- ☓ Personal Expenses Like Calls, Camera, Alcohol etc.
- ☓ Offloading.
- ☓ Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses.
- ☓ Transportation.